Quality, occupational safety and health, information secturity and environmental policy
JSC ENIM (hereinafter – ENIM), providing LED luminaires and lighting systems for indoor and outdoor use and design, production, sales and maintenance of electrical and electronic products, undertakes:
- to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the integrated management system, taking into account customer expectations and technological innovations; to comply with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, other legal and normative requirements and contractual obligations assumed by the company;
- to carry out the prevention of injuries and illnesses by allocating the necessary resources for this purpose; to ensure the improvement of a safe and healthy working environment and the reduction of factors dangerous to human beings;
- to use in its activities materials and technologies that have the least harmful impact on the environment, to strive for the prevention of pollution and the continuous improvement of the state of the environment; promoting renewable and alternative energy sources;
- to systematically plan and coordinate the efficient use of the company’s vehicles; to promote environmentally friendly vehicles;
- to organize an efficient system of use of raw materials, energy and non-renewable natural resources; to work in a way that minimizes waste and to organize its secondary use;
- to develop the responsibility of each employee of the company and the understanding that occupational safety, health protection, environmental protection and conservation of natural resources are not only the general responsibility of the company, but also his personal duty;
- to improve the qualification of employees at all levels; to encourage their involvement and creative initiative both to improve their personal activities in ENIM and to make proposals for improving the management processes of ENIM activities (especially in the field of occupational safety and health);
- to allocate the necessary resources to improve the ENIM integrated management system;
- apply technical innovations in the installation of workplaces and the selection of work and safety equipment;
- to inform the society about the activities and achievements of ENIM.
The company’s management is responsible for ensuring that this policy is known, understood and implemented by all ENIM employees at all levels of activity, and is known to all stakeholders.